Declaration of Independence(1776)
- abdicated renounced or relinquished a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like
- absolved freed from guilt or blame or their consequences
- acquiesce to assent tacitly; to submit or comply silently or without protest
- Appropriations authorizations by a lawmaking body for money to be paid from the treasury for a specific use
- Arbitrary done by individual will or judgment rather than by law or statute
- Brethren fellow members; brothers
- Charters documents issued by a sovereign or...