John Woolman: Some Considerations on the Keeping of Negroes(1754)
- Abraham in the Christian Old Testament, the founding patriarch of the Israelites
- Alwise all wise
- Apple of his Eye an image used in various biblical books, including Deuteronomy, Psalms, Proverbs, Lamentations, and Zechariah
- Ascension the doctrine that after his death Christ rose to heaven
- Chron. the Christian Old Testament books of Chronicles
- City which hath Foundations … quotation from the biblical book of Hebrews, chapter 11, verse 10
- Cornelius a non-Jew whose house Peter and his...