Adolf Hitler: Proclamation to the German People(1933)
- fellow travellers Marxist sympathizers who were not members of any Communist Party
- field marshal another title of President Paul von Hindenburg
- great fight of 1914 World War I
- Länder the constituent states of the Reich
- Mittelstand in this context, German entrepreneurs at the small- and midsized-business level; the bourgeoisie
- November 1918 date of the signing of the armistice that ended World War I
- Weltanschauung literally, worldview; more narrowly, a specific framework for perceiving...