Grover Cleveland: First Inaugural Address(1885)
- capital financial goods that can be used to generate additional money
- civil rule rule by elected civilians, rather than military figures or other traditional authority figures
- civil-service referring to government employment, typically nonelective, within the executive branch
- exact tribute take taxes or other funds
- he who takes the oath today Cleveland himself
- polity the overall political makeup of a nation
- polygamy in the Territories a reference to the practice among...