Malcolm X: “The Ballot or the Bullet”(1964)
- Cassius Clay American boxer who later converted to Islam and adopted the name Muhammad Ali
- filibustering a way of obstructing a bill in a legislature by indefinitely prolonging debate
- Johnson President Lyndon B. Johnson
- Kennedy President John F. Kennedy
- NAACP the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a civil rights organization
- Patrick Henry American Revolutionary, most famous for his statement “Give my Liberty, or give me Death!”
- Uncle Tom...