W. E. B. Du Bois: “Marxism and the Negro Problem”(1933)
- Bohunks a slur used against people of east-central European descent
- Critique of Pure Reason a book by Immanuel Kant (1724–1804) published in 1781 and widely considered one of the most important works in the history of philosophy
- Mathew Woll Matthew Woll (1880–1956), vice president of the American Federation of Labor from 1919 to 1955
- Origin of Species On the Origin of Species, a book by Charles Darwin (1809–1882) published in 1859 and important in the early history of the science of evolutionary biology
- petty bourgeoisie Anglicized form of the French petite...
W. E. B. Du Bois (Library of Congress)View Full Size